Important information for visitors
- Please note that adults are always responsible for children under the age of 12 in their company.
- Children who wish to visit the swimming centre without the company of an adult must turn 12 during the course of this year and be able to swim. The accompanying adult must be at least 18 years old, know how to swim and be wearing swimwear.
- Maximum three children under the age of 12 per adult, maximum five children over the age of 12 per adult.
- No running is allowed in the swimming centre – you can slip and get hurt.
- Navet is a facility free from smoking, drugs and alcohol, and we have a zero tolerance policy on doping.
- For safety reasons, glassware and china must not be brought into the facility.
- Photography is prohibited in the facility.
- The staff has the right to turn away visitors who do not follow our rules or misbehave in any other way. The entrance fee will not be reimbursed.
Read Navet's complete rules of order (PDF, in Swedish only) Pdf, 346 kB..
All staff members at Navet are trained in life-saving. There is always staff available close to the pools.
As an extra safety measure, Navet has a camera-based drowning detection system in the diving pool and the 50-metre pool, which will alert if something is wrong. If there is an absence of
movement in the water, the alarm will activate after 10 seconds.
There are five defibrillators in the swimming centre. The staff knows how to use them.